Available positions for the 2019-2020 School Year:
Classroom Teachers Grades K-6 - FernLeaf believes in hiring the right people first, and then moving all of our human resources around in a way that best serves our students, their families, and our staff. To that end, we do not advertise specific grade level or subjects in our K-6 classrooms during the hiring process. If you're a good fit for FernLeaf, we'll find the right fit for you!
Don't see any opportunities that apply to you but feel like you'd be a good fit at FernLeaf? Please drop us a line as we love meeting new people who are thinking about the future!
- Noon dismissal every Friday for collaborative planning, staff meetings, and trainings
- Healthy snacks provided every Monday morning and Friday afternoon (no doughnuts in the workroom here!)
- Staff wellness initiatives including massage days, delicious lunches, and more!
- Regular staff outings
- Annual staff retreats
- State Salary Schedule for Teachers
- State Health Plan (Full Time Employees)
- Extraordinary 401K benefit that exceeds the benefits of The State Employee's Retirement System. FernLeaf's program is exceptional for any industry, let alone education! How do we do this?
- FernLeaf provides a 9% contribution. This is not a match, it's a guaranteed contribution!
- We encourage staff to contribute 6% which is the mandatory employee contribution in the State Retirement System that people are used to.
- FernLeaf hires professional financial advisors to help staff who have been in the retirement system, as well as those who haven't, understand how this can work better for them than the State Retirement System and to help them plan for retirement.
- Life Insurance
- Dental, Vision, and other supplemental insurance options.