FernLeaf currently serves Kindergarten through 6th Grade for 2019-2020 with an additional grade level added each year through high school.
Open Enrollment for grades K-7 for next school year will begin January 1st.
What makes FernLeaf special?
It’s a place where all students feel...
- encouraged to develop their innate creativity and curiosity, are connected to their community and the environment, and can experience the joy and wonder of learning and living.
- challenged by a rich and rigorous approach to academics while learning the skills necessary to be thoughtful, compassionate, and engaged individuals.
- inspired to pursue their unique passions and aptitudes.
Students' needs are met by providing...
- a small collaborative learning environment built upon kindness, respect, and trust.
- a robust Experiential and Project Based Learning Model.
- kind and caring teachers who balance traditional core academics through an integrated approach that includes social-emotional learning, arts, service learning and stewardship, environmental education/awareness, sustainable living, outdoor education, entrepreneurship, cultural awareness, and comprehensive health and wellness.
A school culture that...
- embraces diversity, values creativity and innovation, and respects learning as an ongoing organic process.
- prepares students to meet the unknown challenges of the 21st century.
- allows students to achieve academic fluency, discover their passions and aptitudes, and become thoughtful, compassionate, and engaged contributors to society.