The FernLeaf Fund
We all want our students and teachers to have the resources they need to create a rich learning environment at FernLeaf. Our tax dollars help to fund these things, but charter schools receive a fraction of the funding of traditional school. We at FernLeaf rely on families, friends and community members to supply the rest. We all pitch in throughout the year to provide those resources, but sometimes keeping up with all the supplies and incremental funding requests can be overwhelming. Therefore, we created the Fern Leaf Fund as a turn key way to make it easier for families to provide these resources and for teachers to request them.
Please consider making a tax deductible monthly donation to support FernLeaf efforts like:
- Provide much needed supplies and literacy resources for teachers and classrooms
- Make improvements to play and outdoor education spaces
- Fund even more custom experiential education projects
- Improve campus areas with things like covered picnic shelters, trees and landscaping
- Purchase transportation vehicles for fieldwork
Please donate on behalf of your family but also consider asking your close friends and relatives who have a vested interest in your child's education. At the very least if every family donated just $10/month we could raise over $20,000 annually.
If you prefer to make a one-time donation please click here!